Adverse Administrative Actions Under the UCMJ

Violations Of The UCMJ

Accusations for any violation of the UCMJ should be taken seriously. Just because an offense does not call for a court-martial, it does not mean that a finding of guilt would do less harm to your reputation and military career prospects. No matter what type of charge you may be facing, it is important that you seek the advice of an experienced military law lawyer who understands the impact of the offense and will work to protect your interests.

At The Law Office of Philip D. Cave, I defend current and former United States service members in a variety of adverse actions, criminal and otherwise. I understand the damage that can be done by something as simple as a poor performance evaluation, including the possibility of administrative discharge. I diligently pursue every available option in an effort to avoid a finding of guilt or have any negative documentation kept out of your file.

Don't Let A Minor Offense Destroy Your Career

In every case, I conduct a thorough review of the facts in your case and gain a complete understanding of your side of the story. I will be there to advise you at every step in the process and represent you at any necessary hearings. I build the strongest possible argument to support your position in the matter and work to help you secure the most beneficial outcome available for your case.

I have experience advising service members and their military lawyers in cases involving all types of adverse actions, including the following:

  • Nonjudicial punishment (NJP) matters, including Article 15
  • Adverse officer evaluation report (OER) or performance reviews
  • Denial or revocation of promotion
  • Reduction of position or removal from a special status
  • Letters of reprimand
Contact Attorney Philip D. Cave About Your Adverse Administrative Action Case

I have worked with service members at installations across the United States and international locations around the world. Contact my office for a free initial consultation. You can reach me by phone at 703-298-9562, toll free at 800-401-1583 or via email.